Emergency And Evacuation In Educational Buildings
By completing this training session the candidates will have gained an appreciable understanding of:
- The Risks associated with fire in educational facilities
- How do we control the spread of fire?
- Ways to escape (emergency exit) and requirements for ways to escape
- Evacuation and ways to report a fire
- What is a fire triangle and how to extinguish a fire?
- Facts about fire and ways to prevent it
- Fire suppression methods
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Evacuation and methods of reporting a fire
- Crisis management team in educational facilities
- Management responsibilities
Duration – 5 Hours