GAS STATION SAFETYBasics of fire triangle & behavior Hazards associated with fuels Workplace risk/safety assessment statement Understanding the controlling of fire and explosion during filling operations of the ground fuel tank Emergency response equipment Know the emergency procedures for the following cases:
- fire or ignition source occurs in the station
- large flammable fuel is spilled
- a threat of violence, personal injury, or theft
- if an explosion occurs
- the clothes of the customer or employees are contaminated with gasoline
- if natural disasters occur
How to isolate pumps.
Methods for identifying and reporting faults in equipment.
Safe Evacuation Procedures .